2007 Gibson Custom SG Special VOS Faded Heritage Cherry w/OHSC (USED)
Up for sale is a used 2007 Gibson Custom Shop SG Special Reissue VOS Electric Guitar (Faded Cherry)!
This Gibson Custom Shop SG Special VOS is a beauty! Built based on the classic Gibson SG from the early '60s with true to original specs and appointments, this guitar is everything you need for the sought-after chime and crunch!
Features include a mahogany solid body, a '60s style slim taper mahogany neck, dual P-90 pickups, chrome hardware and vintage style white button tuners.
This guitar was converted to a letfy a while back, but we changed it back to a righty with a replaced wrapover bridge. We plugged the bass side bridge stud, put some touch up finish there and installed the new righty bridge. The nut is replacement bone nut. Other than that it only has some light scratches and scattered dings on the body, some normal picking scratches on the pickguard. See pics for full cosmetic details.
- Body Type: SG
- Left-/Right-Handed: Right-Handed
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Not Applicable
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Color: Faded Cherry
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 60's Slim-taper Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Wrap-Around Tailpiece
- Tuners: Deluxe Tuners
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: P-90 Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: No Middle Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: P-90 Single Coil
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way Selector
- Case Included: Hardshell Case