2016 Guild D140 Dreadnought Vintage Sunburst (USED)
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing.
Built with a solid Sitka spruce top with an Antique Sunburst finish and solid African mahogany back and sides, the D-140CE also features an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets. Additional features include a bone nut and saddle, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package.
This guitar is used, but in great shape with some light scratching on the pickguard and light fret wear on the first few frets as shown. See pics for full cosmetic details.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Antique Sunburst
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Scalloped
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C profile
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearl dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast closed gear
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Case Included: Polyfoam case
Body Width: 15.75" lower bout, 11.5" upper bout