2017 Fender Custom Shop LTD NAMM Custom Telecaster Roasted Mahogany
The Fender Custom Shop’s 2017 LTD NAMM Custom Telecaster Roasted Mahogany is an exquisite fusion of premium components, classic design elements and modern playability.
This Custom Shop creation features a premium double bound mahogany body, which has been roasted and capped with a NOS nitrocellulose lacquer finish. This results in an instrument that is both “broken in” sounding and visually striking. The A AA flame maple neck has also been roasted and features a 10/57 “V” profile, bone nut, twenty-two 6105 frets and a modern 9.5” to 12” compound radius, which makes switching from lead to rhythm playing a breeze. The combination of handwound Broadcaster bridge and Texas Special neck pickups beautifully complement the pronounced midrange of this premium guitar’s mahogany body, making it ready to twang, sing and scream! Completing this package are Sperzel chrome tuners with pearl buttons, an RSD bridge with three (3) brass saddles, mother-of-pearl dot position inlays and a 4-way pickup selector, for added tonal versatility.
Players and collectors alike will love this thoughtfully designed and aesthetically pleasing limited-edition instrument!
Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Serialized cz539998. 7 pounds 4 ounces.
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Roasted Mahogany Body
- Double Bound Body
- Rosted AAA Flame Maple Neck
- 10/56 V Neck Back Shape
- 22 Tall Skinny 6105 Frets
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.50" to 12" Compound Radius Fingerboard
- Bone Nut
- 1st Fret Thickness .880"
- 12th Fret Thickness .980"
- Hand-Wound Texas Special Neck Pickup
- Hand-Wound Broadcaster Bridge Pickup
- RSD Bridge with 3 Bress Saddles, G Compensated
- Sperzel Chrome Tuners with with Pearl Button
- Single Ply Parchment Pickguard
- Mother of Pearl Dot Position Inlays
- 4-Way Selector, 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Limited Edition 30th Anniversary Engraved Neck Plate