Behringer Xenyx 1622USB Mixer (USED)
Up for sale is a lightly used Behringer Xenyx 1622USB, a lightweight and versatile mixer. See pics for full cosmetic details.
Includes original box
Behringer's X1622USB features four XENYX-fueled mic inputs with channel inserts, "one knob" compressors and 3-band British-style EQs with a sweepable, semi-parametric mid frequency band. The four stereo line-level channels offer enhanced fine-tuning via 4-band EQ, which is extremely handy for adjusting critical keyboard midrange frequencies. Aux 1 Sends are switchable (pre- or post-fader) and individual channels can be assigned to two subgroups for mixing flexibility.
XENYX USB Series mixers are designed to handle your live gigs, and they provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, XENYX USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you'll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition included! If you’re ready to take your projects to an even higher level, XT Software’s energyXT2.5 is just the trick. This amazing DAW (digital audio workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI files, turning song ideas into stunning CD or web-ready recordings. energyXT2.5 includes built-in synthesizers, which can be accessed directly via an external controller or programmed by step-write mode. There’s even a built-in drum machine and internal multi-FX processor.
Behringer XENYX X1622USB Features:
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob " functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Main mix outputs with ¼" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response pluslow power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.54" x 12.6" x 13.39"