Death by Audio - Disturbance - Filter/Flanger/Fazer Pedal
- Does not Apply
Death by Audio - DISTURBANCE - Multi-Effects Pedal
PLEASE, DO DISTURB
The DISTURBANCE is an extreme filter, flanger, and phaser with modulation like you've never heard before.
DISTURBANCE’s controls allow for a wide range of sounds to be sculpted perfectly to your needs. The ‘Tensity’ knob changes the feedback amount and structure of all effects, with two totally different intensity options to choose from for each disturbing modulation. The Filter allows for deep swells and piercing resonance with highpass and lowpass options. The Flanger creates a classic modulation sound with options for watery, multi-tap delay matrixes or a screaming flange with distorted feedback. Last but certainly not least, the Phazer mode is a psychedelic 8-stage phaser sound with options for mellow filtered scoops on one side and combination phaser/flanger on the other.
But that’s not all - the pedal introduces a brand-new way to control an effect: The custom-designed modulation core lets you pause the LFO where it stands and listen to the strange world of frozen modulation. Not only does this new system control its own sounds, the DISTURBANCE includes a CV OUT jack which lets the modulation control signal be sent to whatever device dares let it in.
Go forth and DISTURB and bend, break, and twist your sound!
- Filter/Flanger/Fazer: This switch selects the modulation type.
- Tensity: This knob sets the intensity of the effect, with different "-" and "+" mode for each modulation type.
- Center Point: This knob sets the center point for the modulation LFO.
- Width: This knob sets the width of the modulation LFO.
- Speed: This knob sets the speed of the modulation LFO.
- Dimensions: 4.95" x 3.95" x 2.6 " (including hardware)
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Power: 9V DC (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V DC adapter)
- Current Draw: 67 mA