Eastman Airline Folkstar Electric Dobro Resonator Red/White (USED)
Up for sale is a unique remake of an old classic! Airline® Guitars were made in the USA from 1958-68 by VALCO and sold through Montgomery Ward. VALCO also made National and SUPRO brands. The original Folkstar resonator guitar did not have pickups, this modern professional model adds two pickups and a blend switch for versatile stage use!
This one has some wear along the arm resting area as shown and some other minor surface scratches. See pics for full cosmetic details.
No case included
FEATURES & SPECS
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Colours: Red/White
- Pickups: NY Mini Humbucker neck, Piezo bridge
- Switching: none - Blend Potentiometer
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Blend, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Biscuit Bridge Single Cone
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers, Scale
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"(628mm) 20 frets
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Grover Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: 12 – 54
- Unique Features: Rubber Body Binding, Pickup Blend