Fender Limited Edition Parallel Universe Strat-Tele Hybrid Electric Guitar 2-Tone Sunburst
- 8 85978 86009 8
This distinctive lookin' Fender hybrid tele-strat guitar is a stunner! Unveiled at the 2018 NAMM show, this unique guitar gives you the playability and sonic experience from both tele and strat with a series of hybrid specs and appointments. A perfect guitar to behold and play!
Serialize us17082046. Weighs 9 pounds. Includes the original hardshell case and all factory accessories.
The Strat-Tele hybrid is the ideal instrument for throwing down hot licks in any setting. We dressed up the traditional Tele® body with professional touches like three Custom Shop ’69 Aged Strat® pickups, a Strat synchronized tremolo bridge and elegant silver “spaghetti” Fender logo. It’s business in the front and party in the back with this versatile, intriguing limited-edition guitar.
The ash body sports the sleek Comfort Contours of a Strat, making this guitar a joy to play. The ergonomic style extends to the American Professional “Deep C” neck which hosts a 9.5”-radius ngerboard with 22 narrow-tall frets and bone nut. The Strat tremolo bridge rocks, dives and screams as you would expect. In a nal elegant aesthetic touch, the Limited Edition neck plate marks this instrument as one-of-a-kind.
Versatile, powerful and uniquely Fender, the Strat-Tele Hybrid is one of the best ways to get your hybrid twang on. Includes a hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer with Gloss Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: Custom Shop ‘69 Single-Coil Strat (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case