Frost Giant Electronics "Old Man Of The Mountain" The Mountain V3 Fuzz Manchester Music Mill Exclusive
- does not apply
Manchester Music Mill is proud to carry Frost Giant pedals! This Frost Giant Mountain V3 is a Manchester Music Mill exclusive and is adorned with a tribute to New Hampshire's beloved "Old Man Of The Mountain"! Control knob names have been artistically adjusted to "Live, Free, or Die", making this a true stylish tribute to the tax-free Granite State. This is a limited run, so grab one before they are all gone!
The Mountain (V3) is a highly tuned OD/Dist/Fuzz circuit built for heavy riffs and saturated goodness. Tones from Floyd to Bongripper this pedal will fit anywhere on a board where distortion is needed.
• The right toggle switch for Distortion and OD mode has now been moved to it’s own foot switch for ease on stage use and just a great feature for when transitioning between light and heavy passages on a song or cleaning up for lead.
• The left toggle cycles through the clipping modes.
– 1st is a compressed symmetrical Silicon true to the original
– 2nd is an Asymmetrical Silicon that gives it a more lively and fuller tone but still keeping the gain
– 3rd is a Hybrid that’s that’s a full on brick house of a setup
– Blue Channel is Overdrive and Red Channel is Distortion.
Clipping was setup in a way to increase Db and aggression as you select through.
• Volume – is the overall volume.
• Freq – is the tonal spectrum of the pedal. Counter for a fat thicker tone and Max it for an aggressive thrash like sound.
• Gain – is the overall gain control.