Gretsch G5445T Double Jet with Bigsby - Black
Electromatic® Pro Jet models take on a new voice and identity—chambered double-cutaway basswood bodies and arched maple tops resonate true to That Great Gretsch Sound!™, along with dual Black Top Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups and a Bigsby® B50 tailpiece.
Other classic features include rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Hump Block inlays, three-position pickup toggle switch, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, G-arrow knobs, white pearloid pickguard with Gretsch® logo and threaded/knurled strap buttons.
Serialized cyg18100336. 7 pounds 15 ounces.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Double Jet
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Basswood
- Top Material:Maple
- Body Finish:Urethane
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid hump-block
- Number of Frets:22, medium jumbo
- Scale Length:24.6"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Synthetic bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Bigsby Licensed B50 vibrato
- Tuners:Enclosed die-cast
- Neck Pickup:"Blacktop" Filter'Tron Neck
- Bridge Pickup:"Blacktop" Filter'Tron Bridge
- Controls:1 x master volume, 2 x pickup volume, 1 x tone; 3-position toggle
- Strings:D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Manufacturer Part Number:2508040506