Guild M120E Westerly Series Concert Size Acoustic/Electric NATURAL-3841204821-MSRP $1,045
Up for consideration is a direct from Guild M-120e Westerly Collection Acoustic-Electric Folk (Concert) Sized Guitar. This is considered a B stock and is being sold as Used but the guitar is unplayed, fully inspected, setup and ready to ship. Manchester Music Mill will back up the instrument from manufacturer's defect for one year. We see that 99% of all issues with new guitars would present themselves within 12 months (4 full seasons). Guild has a very low tolerance for imperfections and their B stock is other manufacturer's A stock. We will not ship you anything that has a problem that is more than a minor cosmetic imperfection. We have uploaded Guild's Stock photos but we are working on getting pictures for each Guild we have.
Check out details on the guitar and buy with confidence! We want to make sure you are happy and keep us in mind for anything musical in the future. Trades, financing options, payment options are all good with us.
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-120E provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the M-120E’s 24 ¾” scale length and 1 ¾” nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck make this concert size guitar easy to play.
The M-120 features a bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. This model also showcases Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, and includes Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case.
Comes in a Natural finish with a Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Concert
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Top Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Tuning Machines: Guild Vintage-style Open-gear
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze Light, .012-.053
- Case Included: Softshell Case
- Body Length: 18"
- Body Width: 13.75" Lower Bout, 10.25" Upper Bout
- Body Depth: 3.5" Lower, 4" Upper
- Overall Length: 39"