Guild Starfire IV Cherry Red Semi-Hollow 3792100866 MSRP $1600
Up for consideration is a direct from Guild is the Guild Starfire IV Cherry Red Semi-Hollow. This is considered a B stock and is being sold as Used but the guitar is unplayed, fully inspected, setup and ready to ship. Manchester Music Mill will back up the instrument from manufacturer's defect for one year. We see that 99% of all issues with new guitars would present themselves within 12 months (4 full seasons). Guild has a very low tolerance for imperfections and their B stock is other manufacturer's A stock. We will not ship you anything that has a problem that is more than a minor cosmetic imperfection. We have uploaded Guild's Stock photos but we are working on getting pictures for each Guild we have.
Check out details on the guitar and buy with confidence! We want to make sure you are happy and keep us in mind for anything musical in the future. Trades, financing options, payment options are all good with us.
The Starfire IV puts a modern twist on a highly popular semi-hollow Guild classic.
With its graceful double cutaway and thinline body, the original Starfire IV was prized by many guitarists from the mid-1960s onward for its incomparable tone and feel. Premium features include an all maple body finished in a classically brilliant Cherry Red, a solid spruce center block, rosewood fingerboard, and Guild's hallmark rock-solid mahogany neck with maple center seam. This model features a Tune-O-Matic bridge, with a stopbar tailpiece for increased sustain and stability. The Starfire IV includes dual LB-1 "Little Bucker" pickups, replicas of Guild's original smaller size humbucking pickups. Includes a hardshell case.
- Body Type: Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape: Doublecut
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Maple
- Top Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Cherry Red
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Vintage Soft U
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Guild Tune-O-Matic bridge with Stopbar tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: LB-1 Little Bucker humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: LB-1 Little Bucker humbucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Strings: D'Addario EXL115 Nickel Wound, Medium/Blues-Jazz Rock (.011-.049)
- Case Included: Hardshell