Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL7 Electric Guitar Gloss Black
For those looking to expand their sonic palette, the fine minds at Jackson melded innovative design, superior sound, high-performance playability and ultra-modern style to create its 7-string Soloist models.
A purebred and ergonomic shred machine, the Pro SL7 guitar features a 25.5" scale, resonant mahogany body and one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability and playing comfort.
Hosting 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays, the bound 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing-more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of direct mount Seymour Duncan SH-6 7 pickups drives this guitar's versatile sound-combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups' output, which can be further refined with the five-position blade switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life.
Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high-performance instruments, and this axe is no exception. The durable Gloss Black finish and matching reverse Jackson pointed 7-in-line headstock establish this instrument's unmistakable pedigree, with chrome hardware for a bit of flash. Innovative, lightning fast, monstrous-sounding and more than easy on the eyes, the Pro Series Soloist SL7 is the perfect match for modern metal musicians.
Serialized isj1900142. 8 pounds 8 ounces.
Jackson Soloist SL7 Features
- 25.5" scale length
- Mahogany body
- One-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods
- 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan SH-6 7 bridge and neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch, single volume and single tone controls
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons
- Gloss Black with matching reverse Jackson pointed 7-in-line headstock and chrome hardware