Mackie PPM1012 12-channel 1600W Powered Mixer x0044 (USED)
Ultra-light and rack-mountable, the Mackie PPM1012 professional powered desktop mixer features two ridiculously robust power amps for mains and/or monitors (800W + 800W). With 1600 watts of system power, this mixer provides all the raw power that you need. Things can get pretty intense out there, and your gear needs to be able keep up the pace. We custom designed the PPM1012 with Class-D amps, which are cool-running and boast maximum efficiency, keeping your sound pumping until they start kicking people out. We had to include Mackie’s proven Fast Recovery circuitry, eliminating the risk of pesky amp latching. The result is a distortion free mix even when pushing peak levels. The built-in limiter can go toe-to-toe with the most popular outboard stereo limiters used in live sound today, protecting your speakers from damage. The limiter’s attack and release times are specifically selected to address full-bandwidth music and will not muddy things up by adding any unwanted pumping. PPM mixers are surprisingly lightweight, but tremendously powerful. You can push the PPM608 to its maximum output, distortion free!
- Power:2 x 800W
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:8 x XLR (CH 1-8)
- Phantom Power:8 x Channels
- Inputs - Line:6 x 1/4" (CH 1-6), 2 x 1/4" (Line/Hi-Z, CH 7-8), 4 x 1/4" (CH 9-12 Stereo), 2 x RCA (Tape)
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR, 1 x XLR (Mono), 2 x 1/4", 1 x 1/4" (Mono), 2 x speakON (Back), 2 x 1/4" (Back)
- Outputs - Other:2 x RCA (Tape)
- Send/Return I/O:2 x 1/4" (Mon Send), 2 x 1/4" (FX Send), 4 x 1/4" (FX Return 1/2)
- Aux Sends:2 x Mon, 2 x FX
- Channel Inserts:Yes (CH 1-8)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands:3-band Sweepable (Channels), 4-band (Stereo), 7-band Graphic (Main), 7-band Graphic (Monitor)
- Effects:Yes (Global Plus Compressor CH 1-6)
- Faders:15 x 60mm
- Weight:29 lbs.
This mixer is used but in great shape. See pics for full cosmetic details.