Mesa - Boogie Mark Five:25 - Tube Head Amplifier - 25/10W - Black
- Does not Apply
Mesa Boogie Mark Five 25 Head Black
The MARK FIVE: 25™, now in a 16.5 lbs., 14" wide head or 15”x14”, 24 lb. Combo, delivers 2 Channels, 6 Modes and essentially a “greatest hits” collection of our renowned Mark Series preamp circuits served up with a brash attitude packaged in two unbelievably small formats!
In this small but mighty 25-watt incarnation, the sounds and attributes that make MARK Series amps so popular on stage and in the studio are not only shrunk to their smallest possible physical size, but are also further refined and improved. The gorgeous sparkling Cleans and soaring high gain Lead sounds have made the jump successfully across output tube platforms and a new and exciting timbre of the MARK Series voice is created here in the MARK FIVE: 25’s EL84 Duet. Brighter, tighter, more shredding in the top end, a bit more forgiving in feel and exceedingly more clip-able, the MARK FIVE: 25 is right on time.
THOROUGHBRED STOCK. THE MARK IIC+™, MARK IV™ and MARK V™ ARE ALL HERE
The MARK FIVE: 25™ is born of thoroughbred stock that carries worldwide accolades and is still setting trends with top Artists many decades after its unveiling. The MARK FIVE: 25, like the MARK V™, is really a collection of iconic amplifiers. There are far too many circuits and sounds to think of it as merely an amp—it’s a living history of MESA/Boogie! From the groundbreaking MARK I™ that introduced the world to high-gain with its cascading preamp, to the MARK II™, the world’s first high-gain Dual Mode Channel Switching amplifier (and its later siblings that introduced Simul-Class™ power).
From the MARK III™ that ushered in the era of 3 Channel foot switching performance, to the MARK IV™ which gave all that power individual control, the MARK V (and now the FIVE: 25) is the embodiment of guitar-amp evolution that started right here at Boogie back in 1969. Packing the legendary preamp TONE, stylistic versatility and aggressiveness of the MARK IIC+™, MARK IV and MARK V, the new MARK FIVE: 25 combines the power of our most famous Mark Series preamps with our exclusive Dyna-Watt™ 2xEL84 power section to create a new Mark Series amp of unprecedented portability, clip-ability and high-speed, tactile expressiveness. The result is a new bench-MARK, every bit worthy of its ancestor’s storied heritage.
MIND-BLOWING PERFORMANCE IN COMPACT HEAD OR 1X10 COMB0 + OPTIONAL 1X10 EXTENSION CAB!
Now with the inclusion of the smallest Mark Series Combo and 1X10 EXTENSION ever, all this historic Tone awaits in a grab and go format that looks demure and jewel-like, yet sounds formidable, if not mind-blowing. Physics seems to take a holiday as you experience the ferociousness of these 1x10 models. Like the original MARK I Boogie that started it all, this tiny new MARK sneaks in like a Mouse, but showing up to testify for its mighty roots, roars like a Lion once it starts speaking. Whether you choose the Head and an Extension or two, or the 1x10 Combo for ultimate portability, the MARK FIVE:25 unveils a new and exciting version of a classic. A bit more chime, shred and slightly tucked low end that is perfect, even perhaps preferable for some, surprises you here in a package you have to hear to believe, and just can’t help but smile upon. Whether introducing the MARK heritage to a new generation of low wattage devotees or fulfilling the ultra-portable Tone Dreams of steadfast MARK Series fans, the MARK FIVE: 25 has got what it takes to inspire and fuel your passion in the most manageable package ever!
- 2-channel, 10-/25-watt tube amplifier head
- Gives you the same legendary preamp tone as Mesa's Mark V, Mark IV, and Mark IIC+ preamplifiers
- 2 channels with 6 total style modes give you an amazingly wide range of tone to explore
- Built-in Cabclone speaker simulator and internal load box give you awesome direct tone
- Ultra-rugged design with all-aluminum chassis
- All-tube spring reverb can be applied to each channel independently
- 2-button footswitch (channel 1, channel 2, and EQ) and slipcover included
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 25W Class AB (10W triode setting)
- Preamp Tubes: 6 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Reverb: Tube-driven Spring Reverb
- EQ: 5-band Graphic, Treble, Mid, Bass
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (8 ohm), 2 x 1/4" (4 ohm parallel), 1 x XLR (CabClone DI out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel, EQ)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material: Black Tolex with Black Grille
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 8"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 8.75"
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2.MM.AB