On Point Audio 15NP Long Throw Passive Speaker (USED)
Up for grabs is a high quality and heavy duty passive speaker from On Point Audio. There are two of these available and are available for local pickup only! See pics for more details.
The OPA 15 NP is a large-format, long-throw 15-inch two-way speaker system that delivers solid, well-balanced sound with extended bass response from its trapezoidal enclosure. Its High-Q 60º x 40º rotatable constant-directivity horn delivers longer “throw” to project your sound to the back of large listening areas. If you play larger venues and need more output with fatter low-end, the OPA 15 NP is your ticket to audio nirvana.
- Large-format enclosure delivers high output, strong low-end and better projection of mids and highs
- 3,200-watt peak power handling ensures high output capability
- Narrow-frame NP15N woofer with neodymium magnet and large 4-inch voice coil delivers solid bass and smooth mids in this large-format enclosure
- 1.75-inch (44.4-mm) pure titanium compression driver coupled to a High-Q 60º x 40º constant-directivity horn projects sound to the back of large listening areas. The horn is rotatable so that the system can be positioned horizontally or vertically as needed
- Tour-class ¾-inch (18-mm), marine-grade, void-free trapezoidal plywood enclosure is coated with tough, wear-resistant polyurea finish and equipped with full-faced steel grille and comfort-lift handles
- Comes with metal pole-mount socket and 20 x M10 inserts for safe suspension or rigging