Ortega RUTI-SO Timber Series Soprano Ukulele (USED)
- Does Not Apply
Nice deal on a lightly used uke!
Timber series ukuleles are made from a variety of the finest select tonewoods from around the world. These exceptional ukuleles are meticulously crafted to highlight the unique tonal and visual properties inherent in each species of wood. Mahogany: Understated beauty with warm resonance and a pronounced mid-range Zebrawood: Striking figuring with a full sound and darker overtones Ebony: Rich color depth with a clear and powerful dark tonality that accentuates the bass frequencies Cedar: Classic elegance with a warm, balanced projection Acacia: Dense striping with a deep, woody tone.
Includes gig bag.
- Solid cedar top, satin finish
- Walnut back & sides, satin finish
- Okoume neck, satin finish
- Walnut/maple body binding
- Walnut fretboard & bridge
- Maple "bar" fretboard inlays
- Walnut fretboard binding
- Classic headstock, Ovangkol veneer
- Bone nut & saddle
- Die-cast tuning machines, gold w/ black buttons
- Ortega Guitars UWNY-4-SO strings
- Deluxe gig bag included