PreSonus StudioLive AR12c 14-Channel USB-C Hybrid Digital/Analog Performance Mixer, Unpowered
- does not apply
Don’t let the classic analog mixer design fool you—the StudioLive AR12c was built to record. Featuring a pristine analog front end with eight high-gain XMAX mic preamps and an 14x4, 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C-compatible USB 2. 0 audio interface, the StudioLive AR12c’s hybrid design makes it simple to mix and record. Add in a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level sources including vintage synths, all-new digital effects with rich reverbs and lush delays, Bluetooth connectivity, and a stereo SD recorder. . . and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of both modern musicians and content creators.
From the Manufacturer
High-definition 14x4, 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 digital audio interface with an intuitive analog mixer design; USB-C connectivity; eight high-gain XMAX mic preamps; integrated stereo SD digital recorder; stereo Super Channel offers connections for four devices at once including via Bluetooth 5.0 wireless, plus RCA and ⅛-inch stereo line inputs as well as computer/SD playback; all-in-one recording solution with both Studio One Artist and Capture multitrack recording software included.
- 14x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2. 0 (over USB-C connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
- 14-channel analog mixer with 8 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps plus two instrument inputs, 12 balanced line level inputs, 2 insert points, Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with Bluetooth 5. 0 wireless, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback, Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack.
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Global +48V phantom power