PreSonus StudioLive AR8c 8-Channel USB-C Hybrid Digital/Analog Performance Mixer, Unpowered
- does not apply
With its instantly familiar analog mixer design, the StudioLive AR8c is the easiest way to record podcasts, livestreams, and music productions. Featuring a pristine analog front end with four high-gain XMAX mic preamps and an 8x4, 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C-compatible USB 2. 0 audio interface, the StudioLive AR8c’s hybrid design makes it simple to mix and record. Add in tools like a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices, Bluetooth connectivity, a stereo SD recorder, and high-impedance instruments inputs, and you have a broadcasting and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of modern musicians and content creators.
From the Manufacturer
High-definition 8x4, 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 digital audio interface with an intuitive analog mixer design; USB-C connectivity; four high-gain XMAX mic preamps; integrated stereo SD digital recorder; stereo Super Channel offers connections for four devices at once including via Bluetooth 5.0 wireless, plus RCA and ⅛-inch stereo line inputs as well as computer/SD playback; all-in-one recording solution with both Studio One Artist and Capture multitrack recording software included.
- 8x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2. 0 (over USB-C connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
- 8-channel analog mixer with 4 balanced mic inputs with XMAX mic preamps, 2 instrument/line inputs, 2 pairs of stereo balanced line inputs, Stereo Super Channel with Bluetooth 5. 0 wireless, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, switchable SD/USB stereo playback, stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- ●Complete recording solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Global +48V phantom power