Strymon Zuma R300 DC Power Supply
- does not apply
High Horsepower, Low Profile.
Zuma R300 is the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced low profile effects pedal power supply. You get clean, rock-steady power for your 9V, 12V and 18V effects pedals in a pedalboard friendly, expandable package, giving you room to grow. Zuma R300’s ultra-low profile design means that it can fit under just about any pedalboard.
Dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
Zuma R300’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation, completely eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound.
Zuma R300’s ultra-low profile design means that it can fit under just about any pedalboard. With built in threaded hardware, mounting to your board is simple.
Our power design team has over 25 years of experience in power system design, from developing mission-critical power systems for the aerospace industry, to developing best-in-class power supplies for top-selling power amplifiers, studio monitors, guitar amplifiers, and more. We’re using this vast experience to provide clean, dependable power to all of your effects pedals.
- 5 high-current, fully isolated outputs with center-negative polarity
- 4 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA)
- 1 adjustable output offers 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
- 500mA per 9V output powers nearly any pedal
- Delivers a maximum of 36W
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18″ length)
- IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to Strymon Ojai or Ojai R30 (sold separately)