Taylor 114ce-N Nylon String Limited Edition Ovangkol Natural.
- 114CE-NLTDNAMM -1
It’s fun to explore the unique sonic flavors and textures of a nylon-string guitar. The Grand Auditorium 114ce-N serves up an inviting option, blending legendary Taylor playability with clear, balanced acoustic tone. The guitar is strung with D’Addario’s Pro-Arté Carbon Hard Tension strings, which feature carbon treble strings and Dynacore composite core bass strings. These blend the musicality of a traditional gut string with a richer, louder modern voice that players will love. The guitar’s layered ovangkol back and sides are paired with a solid Sitka spruce top, and modern amenities include a cutaway and onboard ES-N electronics, plus a convenient gig bag for easy portability. However you plan to use it, a nylon-string guitar will make an inspiring addition to your acoustic toolbox.
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorim
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Ovangkol Veneer
- Body Bracing:Nylon Bracing
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Italian Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Classical Nickel
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.875"