Taylor 322e Grand Concert Acoustic Electric Guitar Shaded Edgeburst x1166
A great option for players seeking a full-body, non-cutaway style, the 322e offers an intimate feel and punchy tone that will especially appeal to fingerstyle players or any guitarist in need of a warm, articulate sound. Back, sides and top of solid mahogany serve up a woody, focused midrange response that accentuates the fundamental note. The mahogany top adds a touch of natural compression to smooth out the attack, making this a good choice for recording purposes. Inside, our V-Class bracing generates rich volume and long sustain, also enhancing the harmony between notes for a cleaner overall sound. Clean appointments and a dark edgeburst treatment finish off the package.
- All-solid mahogany construction for warm, woody tone
- Hardwood top adds compression for smooth attack
- V-Class bracing serves up rich volume and long sustain
- Compact Grand Concert body with articulate sound
- Ships with built-in ES2 electronics and hardshell case