Universal Audio UAFX Dream '65 Reverb Amplifier Pedal
- Does Not Apply
UAFX Dream ‘65 Reverb Amplifier
Stereo amp and cabinet emulation pedal with spring reverb and vibrato, multiple speakers, cabinets, and boosts, live and preset modes, and customization with the UAFX mobile app.
Get the classic American tube amp sounds that shaped music.
The UAFX Dream '65 Reverb Amp pedal gives you the essential American tube amp used by artists and producers for 60 years, ranging from Muddy Waters to The Beatles to Mac Demarco.
Built on powerful dual-engine processing and world-class UAD modeling, Dream '65 delivers bold cleans, sweet breakup, and divine spring reverb and vibrato.
Deliver Legit Tube Amp Tones, Stage and Studio
Whether it's replacing your amp rig and going direct to front-of-house on stage, or recording tracks into your DAW — Dream '65 gives you the inspiring, album-ready tones of an expertly miked “golden unit” tube amp, within seconds.
Lose Yourself in Authentic Spring Reverb & Vibrato
Dream '65 is the only amp-in-a-box pedal that faithfully captures the immersive sound of real tube-powered spring reverb and vibrato, making this pedal perfect for soul to surf, funk to punk, blues to bebop… you get it.
Put a Modded Studio Amp on Your Pedalboard
Take your vintage amp tone a step further with custom mods and legendary drive sounds made famous by artists like Stevie Ray Vaughan and Steve Lukather. With two iconic mods and a clean boost built-in, Dream '65 lays down sounds that put whiz-bang amp modelers under the bunk bed.
Get the '60s American Tube Tones You've Always Wanted
With custom mic and speaker pairings derived from UA’s award-winning OX Amp Top Box, Dream ‘65 gives you inspiring, album-ready studio tones at the flip of a switch.
12" Combo Speaker Models
● GB25: Vintage Celestion Greenback
● Oxford: Original Oxford 12K5-6
● EV12: Electro-Voice EVM12L
Free Additional Speaker Cabinet Models
(Get with the UAFX Control app)
● Two-Rock 2x12 extension cab w/ Celestion G12-65s
● Vintage 1966 4x10 Fender Super Reverb cab w/ original CTS speakers
● Vintage 1968 2x12 Fender Twin Reverb cab w/ original JBL D-120F speakers
* Product names used herein are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way affiliated with Universal Audio Inc. These name(s) are used solely to identify products studied in the creation of the sound models found in Dream '65 Reverb Amplifier.
Customize your Sound with the UAFX App
Dream '65 gets even better with the UAFX Control mobile app. Download custom artist tones, recall and archive your presets, and dive deeper into one of the best American tube amps ever made.
● Powerful UAFX dual-engine delivers the most authentic mid-'60s American tube combo sound ever placed into a stompbox
● Authentic spring reverb and vibrato modeled from a "golden unit" amp heard on more than 100 classic records
● Includes the world's best speaker cabinet, mic, and room tones derived from the award-winning OX Amp Top Box
● Features "hot rod" amp and speaker mods, plus free additional downloadable speaker cabinets and mics upon product registration
● Bypass cabinet/mic emulations and use in front of your amp for added tonal flavor and overdrive sounds
● UAFX mobile app lets you customize footswitches, recall and archive your presets, unlock additional features, download artist presets, and more
● Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
● Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400 mA minimum (sold separately)
● Inputs: 2 x ¼” TS (right input for stereo connections and 4-cable mode)
● Outputs: 2 x ¼” TS (right output for stereo connections and 4-cable mode)
● USB Type-C for updates via computer
● Height: 2.56” (6.5 cm)
● Width: 3.62” (9.2 cm)
● Depth: 5.55” (14.1 cm)
● Weight: 1.24 lbs (0.567 kg)