Yamaha - C-Stock AC5R ARE - Concert Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Vintage Natural - Vintage Natural
- AC5R VN-C
- Does not Apply
Yamaha - AC5R ARE - Concert Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Vintage Natural - Vintage Natural - C-Stock
The AC5R ARE concert body cutaway guitar features all-solid rosewood back and sides and a hand-selected Sitka spruce top with original Yamaha A.R.E. wood-torrefaction technology. Natural, dynamic, plugged-in tone from the SRT2 pickup system perfectly suit your performance on stage, and the made-in-Japan premium build quality will gratify advanced players' desires.
Typical "B/C-Stock" products have cosmetic blemishes like scratches or dings, but there will never be a performance difference, as they are tested thoroughly before they leave the factory.
B/C-Stock guitars are new guitars that have cosmetic blemishes which do not affect playability.
- Concert Body Cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with A.R.E.
- Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- Scalloped Bracing for Louder, Richer Acoustic Sound
- Natural, Dynamic, Plugged-in Sound by SRT2 System
- High-Comfort Neck Profile
- Simple and Distinctive Looks
- Elixir Strings
- Gotoh Open-Gear Tuners
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- Hardshell Case Included
- Made in Japan
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Concert Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Vintage Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce with A.R.E. treatment
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Body Bracing: Scalloped Bracing
- Binding: Mahogany
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Straight Taper
- Radius: 15.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony, rolled edges
- Fingerboard Inlay: Snowflakes
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.6"
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh chrome open gear
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq/Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: System 71 SRT2 preamp with SRT piezo pickup
- Strings: Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light
- Case Included: Hardshell case