Yamaha DXR15mkII 15" 1100W 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
- does not apply
Yamaha DXR15MKII Overview
The Yamaha DXR15mkII is a 15" 1100W 2-Way active loudspeaker which provides clear audio and extremely high output levels in an unobtrusive and durable design, ideal for live sound applications that require wide bandwidth audio reproduction. The cabinet has a rugged ABS construction with a bass-reflex design for enhanced bass performance with reduced turbulence. The high-power 15" woofer and 1.75" compression tweeter offer high-resolution audio with a wide frequency response and deep bass. Integrated DSP uses a FIR-X linear phase filter for an ultra-smooth crossover, while the protection circuits optimize and protect driver performance.
The speaker has a biamplified Class-D design that provides a combined peak output power of 1100W for a strong performance with minimal distortion. The integrated D-contour processor allows you to use the speaker as a main/FOH speaker or as a stage monitor. The rear panel has XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs, as well as XLR thru and output connectors for wide compatibility with a variety of professional sound systems and devices.
The speaker can be placed on a floor or stage, but also has useful mounting options. A dual 35mm pole socket allows you to mount the speaker on top of a subwoofer with horizontal or 7° tilt toward the floor, while M10 fly points allow suspended installation. An optional U-bracket is available separately for wall mounting. The Yamaha DXR15mkII ships with a power cord.
- 15" powered loudspeaker with 1100W Class-D amplifier
- Achieves high SPL output with remarkable clarity throughout its frequency response
- 1.75" neodymium high-frequency compression driver and high-output 15" woofer which combine for a wide frequency response with powerful bass
- Frequency Range: 49 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Precision 48-bit DSP processing for clear high-definition sound and built-in D-Contour intelligent dynamic control
- Durable and compact ABS enclosure
- Symmetrical Design for mirror-mode floor monitoring