Gator Transit Electric Bag, Tan
Gator's TRANSIT series electric guitar gig bag provides rugged case-like protection without sacrificing the lightweight portability of a gig bag. The adaptable interior safeguards your guitar with rigid 200mm thick foam padding with a plush red micro-fleece lining and features a three-point padding system to protect at the headstock, neck, and bottom/endpin. The weather resistant exterior comes in charcoal black, light grey and Tan. A thick rubber treading on the bottom of the bag prevents wear while shielding from the elements. A unique storage system features a large zippered pocket for accessories and the g-hook buckle and seatbelt loops provide multiple connection points allowing you to fill the pocket and still close with ease. A small zippered pocket on the front provides additional storage. The TRANSIT series electric guitar gig bag fits most standard electric guitars including Fender Strat/Tele, Gibson Les Paul, and PRS. Please refer to internal Dims for an exact fit.
- Weather resistant blended fabric exterior with thick rubber Tread on bottom of the Bag prevents wear
- 20mm thick internal foam padding covered with plush Micro-Fleece lining and adjustable, removable Three-Point interior padding system protects the headstock, neck and Body
- Large front zippered pocket with flap, features G-Hook Buckle and Seatbelt loops for multiple Con-nection points allowing you to fill the pocket to capacity and still secure it
- Padded comfort grip carry handle and removable, color matched backpack straps
- Interior Dims: Body Length: 20" Body height: 3.5" lower bout width: 14" middle bout width: 12" upper bout width: 12" overall Length 41.5"