Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder
- does not apply
The DP-24SD Digital Portastudio is a 24-track workstation, allowing eight tracks of simultaneous recording. The built-in mixer includes everything you need for a professional-sounding mix, from EQ and reverb to amp simulation and multi-band mastering effects. The Digital Portastudio series creates finished productions without the need for a computer, instead using a simple-to-use control surface to keep you creative.
For clear display of your mix, the DP-24SD has a large, full color LCD displaying tracks, meters, and effects parameters. A set of 12 encoders control EQ, effects sends, and panning. Built-in effects include compression, guitar amp modeling, delay, reverb, with a total of 10 effects processors available during mixing.
Eight XLR mic/line inputs provide phantom power for condenser mics, switchable in banks of four. One input includes an instrument-level impedence switch for direct input recording of guitar or bass. Balanced monitor outputs and effects sends are also provided on the rear. A USB output allows tracks and mixes recorded to your SD card to be transferred to a computer for CD burning or sharing online.
- Eighteen track faders and one master fader allows instant access to any track without selecting pages or banks of faders.
- 3.5" LCD screen and select, self-illuminated buttons - make it easy to keep an eye on your entire creative process.
- Records to SD/SDHC cards to provide fast, secure and reliable capture of every vocal line, guitar lick and drum hit.
- Built-in multi effects processor and mastering tools make it easy to go from demo to finished product.
- Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch. OS :Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X Snow Leopard(V10.6), OS X Lion(V10.7), OS X Mountain Lion(V10.8), OS X Mavericks(V10.9)